We are a custom metal fabrication facility with over 40 years’ experience in the manufacturing industry. If you have a background in Purchasing and/or Order Entry, we would like to hear from you.
- Paid Vacation after 1 year service
- Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance after 90 days
- 401K with 3% company match after 6 months.
The position of the clerk will include all supportive duties involving the procurement of goods and services and the processing of new orders. Candidate must possess excellent communication, math and computer skills.
- Minimum one year office experience
- Strong computer background
- Proficient in Excel
- Previous experience in similar industry a plus
- Create and update records and databases
- Create PO’s, Vendors, in ERP system
- Assist in monitoring and tracking purchases
- Provide administrative support for operations team such as Accounting and Operations
- Produces information by writing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience (Essential): Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration. Strong interpersonal skills both oral and written.
Technical Knowledge (Preferred):
- Microsoft Office, Syteline ERP system
- Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour depending on experience