Posted 3 weeks ago
Press Brake Operator
- Sets up, programs and operates hydraulic press brake.
- Has the ability to create new programs for first-run parts.
- Reads and interprets prints, use basic math, understands machine function, work in a team environment.
- Completes machine set-ups for weekly-run and first-run parts. Has the ability to create set-up sheets and follows the sheets to complete the press set-up.
- Adjusts and fine tunes the machine as needed. Accurately measures work pieces. Bends metal workpieces according to flats and customer prints.
- Ability to use hand tools.
- Experience with metal working machines, previous press brake experience a plus but not necessary. Mercury will train onsite as required.
- Physical requirements are standing during the shift, bending, stooping, and lifting up to 50 pounds.
Health, Dental, Life Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Holiday Pay.
Monday – Thursday 5 am – 2:30 pm, Friday 5 am – 9 am.
A high school diploma or GED and previous experience is helpful to be considered for this position