We are looking for experience press brake operators to work on 1st and 2nd shift (M-F, 6:30 am – 3:00 pm or 3:00 -11:30 pm).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operates a press brake to manufacture components from sheet metal or metal plates.
- Prepares, sets up, and adjusts press brake as required by product specifications and production schedules.
- Measures and aligns materials to be used.
- Inspects products, evaluating finished pieces for compliance with quality standards and specifications using verniers, rules, height gauges or other means.
- Performs routine maintenance on the press brake.
- Maintains a clean work area.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to safely and effectively operate or learn to operate press brake controls.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to read, interpret, and follow blueprints and product specifications.
- Basic computer and math skills.
- At least one year of manufacturing experience.
- High school diploma or GED.
Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.