We are looking for an experienced forklift driver to join our team in Hammondsport, NY. The ideal candidate will have computer skills and material handling/inventory experience in addition to prior experience driving a forklift in a manufacturing environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Locates and delivers materials to specified production areas.
- Records and maintains material inventory records, including quantity and type of materials and parts received, stocked, and distributed.
- Examines material received, verifies part numbers, and checks discrepancies such as damaged or unmarked parts.
- Compares records to material used at work stations to verify appropriate assignment.
- At least 1 year of forklift experience.
- Inventory experience preferred.
- 2 years of manufacturing experience.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to lift or move up to 50 lbs.
Schedule: M-F, 6:30 am – 3:00 pm